Sentry View System’s Terms & Conditions
- Notify Sentry View Systems of nonconforming processes, products, or services and obtain approval for their disposition.
- Prevent the use of suspected unapproved, unapproved, and counterfeit parts (see 8.1.4 and 8.1.5 of the AS9100D Standard).
- The supplier will flow down to sub-tier suppliers the applicable requirements in the purchasing documents, including key characteristics.
- Certification(s) of Compliance / Test Reports to all applicable specifications if requested by Sentry View Systems
- Notify Sentry View Systems of changes to processes, products, or services, including changes of their external providers or location of manufacture
- Flow down to external providers applicable requirements including customer requirements.
- The right of access by Sentry View Systems, Sentry View Systems’ customer, and regulatory authorities to the applicable areas of facilities and to applicable documented information, at any level of the supply chain.
- Records resulting from the processing of this order shall be retained for a minimum of ten (10) years after completion of Sentry View Systems customer’s contract, or as otherwise required by that customer.
- Supplier responsible for Lost or Damaged Product
- AS9100 / ISO 9001 Quality Management System or equivalent preferred.
- Prevent the use of counterfeit parts (see Clause 8.1.4 of the AS9100D Standard)
- Ensure that persons / employees are aware of:
- their contribution to product or service conformity
- their contribution to product safety, and
- the importance of ethical behavior
UNCONTROLLED WHEN PRINTED – Not to be used before verification of applicable version number. This document is the property of Sentry View Systems and the recipient hereof is not authorized to divulge, distribute or reproduce this document or any part thereof without prior written authorization from Sentry View Systems.